Use of our services is subject to this policy.
Customer agrees not to use the Services for, and not to permit any third party (including End Users) to use the Services for, any of the following purposes: infringing or promoting infringement of the legal rights of others (this may include, for example, End Users infringing or misappropriating the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
- the user must at all times be mindful and not violate any legal requirements relating to, for example, workplace safety.
- Violation of copyright and reproduction rights ( see e.g. UrhG § 16). Dissemination and reproduction of acquired licenses, especially downloading and copying.
- Taking, promoting or encouraging illegal activities.
- any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (this may include, for example, phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website)
- intentional distribution of malicious software. This may include viruses, worms, Trojans, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other destructive or misleading items.
- Interference with the use of the Services or the equipment used to provide the Services by Customers, Authorized Resellers or other Authorized Users.
- Disabling, impairing or circumventing any aspect of the Services.
- Creating, disseminating, publishing or facilitating unsolicited bulk email, promotions, advertising or other solicitations (“Spam”)